Sunday, October 13, 2013

Glitter nail polish freaks rejoice!

For Mariah Carey, queen of glitter has given us a line of holiday nail polishes. They are practically begging for you to party while belting out the greatest Christmas song of all time.
Thank you Mimi, Thank you.


Right now I'm planning on picking up it's Frosty Outside and All Glittery and Gold. I've been looking for a new opaque glitter polish that I can use for some nail art I've been dying to try. These look perfect.

There is all liquid sand in them which is a formula I haven't tried yet. Of course I'm excited and it may be October but I want to deck my halls!





You can buy a set of the minis for a really great price on Amazon. If you've tried anything from Mimi's line for OPI tell me what you think!


I also want to link a really great blog post that shows off all the colors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com