Saturday, October 5, 2013

This is what I really want this week.

First Week of October want List



Even though fall is here I'm still lusting after florals. I want my closet to look like a mix match of grandma sofas. I want to blend in with old wall paper. I just love a vintage floral with all my heart. 
I'm also in the market for a new coat and I'm feeling a new coat with a faux fur collar. It's so 50's movie star, how could you not feel glam?
The rest of my wants are a total mix of pajamas, Ramones tees, hair pins, a very expensive crossbody bag, and plates. Those were my impulse wants that I knew I couldn't live without. 

Now if I could only find my new very rich and very old husband to fund my pretties. Just kidding...kind of ;)

If I hit 1000 pageviews this week I'll be doing a fun giveaway next weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com